We Welcome Everyone.
Eighty-Eight strongly supports equal employment opportunity for EVERYONE. We welcome every race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, origin, ancestry, age, marital status, ability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic that makes you the wonderful person that you are!
Take Care of Each Other.
Eighty-Eight Brewing Company is looking to hire a part time (20-25hrs / wk) Summer Packaging Assistant! Reporting directly to our head brewer and packaging lead, this role will primarily be responsible for packaging beer in cans and kegs to start, but with attitude, raditude, and aptitude there will be plenty of opportunity to expand in other areas. Hard work and odd hours will be required, but in return there will be super fun brewery perks such as beer, more beer and being part of a growing and very rad team. This position is seasonal from May to September.
- Responsible for packaging of beer in can and kegs to meet the brewery’s production schedule
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the brewery, equipment, tanks, kegs and more
- Operate brewery equipment in a safe, clean, and efficient manner
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures to meet quality specifications
- Thoroughly document and communicate completed work and upcoming tasks
- Physical ability to repeatedly lift 55 lb objects and maneuver a mean pallet jack
Attitude & Skills
- Huge passion for craft beer, quality and curiosity of the foundations of what makes that happen
- Attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Good with hard work, flexible shifts and odd hours including early mornings
- Experience in a brewery or beverage packaging capacity is a nice to have but not required
- Experience on a forklift is nice to have, but not required
Interested candidates please email firstname.lastname@example.org with Packaging Assistant somewhere in the subject line.