We Welcome Everyone.
Eighty-Eight strongly supports equal employment opportunity for EVERYONE. We welcome every race, colour, religion, sex, gender identity, origin, ancestry, age, marital status, ability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic that makes you the wonderful person that you are!
Take Care of Each Other.
Marketing and Events Assistant – Summer Student
Are you a student who loves beer, people and being creative? Eighty-Eight is looking to add a Marketing and Events Assistant to our team for the summer. Reporting to both the Marketing and Events team, this role will touch on all aspects of marketing Eighty-Eight products and throwing memorable events!
Hard work and odd hours will be required, but in return there will be super fun brewery perks such as beer, more beer and being part of a very rad team.
What You Will Do:
- Assist in Content Creation including, but not limited to: photography, videography and copy writing
- Work with Marketing team on branding/marketing strategy and planning.
- Explore new channels for social media marketing.
- Event planning, and logistics, including attending all major events, setup, teardown.
- Event lead on minor events and taproom programming.
Skills and Experience Needed for this Position:
- Huge passion for craft beer and a desire to learn what goes into marketing it.
- Currently enrolled in post-secondary school.
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn.
- Experience in photography, videography and content creation a strong asset.
- Experience in graphic design an asset.
- Knowledge of current and emerging trends in digital media.
- Strong networking and relationship building.
- Good with hard work, flexible shifts and odd hours including frequent weekend shift.
- Work with Sales team to conduct in-store tastings.
- Must posses a class 5 drivers license and clean driving abstract.
- Physical ability to repeatedly lift 55lb objects.
- Must have access to a vehicle.
What We Offer:
$20/hour – min. 35 hours/week
This is a temporary contract position – May 2 to Aug. 31 with part-time potential after
If this sounds like the perfect summer job for you, email your resume and an introduction to email@example.com with "Marketing and Events Assistant - Summer Job" in the subject line.