Left of the Dial
’88 was a pretty damn good year. Hair was big, tunes had attitude and a small city was finding its place on the world stage.
Eighty-Eight Brewing Company makes beers in the same spirit of excitement for what’s next. Always big flavors, sometimes a little weird, best enjoyed together.
Here for a Long Time
Here for a Good Time
- Purple Rain Milkshake IPA | 6.5%
- SideTrack Dry Irish Stout | 3.8%
- Fruity Pebbles Milkshake Sour | 7.3%
- Good Morning Coffee Stout | 5.4%
- Lucky & Wild Brett IPA | 6.0%
- Princess Daisy White Wine Saison | 6.5%
- Sticky Spoon Honey Blonde Ale | 6.1%
- Kelly K Grape Saison | 7.5%
- DIAL UP NE IPA | 7.0%
- Double Negative Juicy NE IPA | 7.2%