’88 was a pretty damn good year. Hair was big, tunes had attitude and a small city was finding its place on the world stage.
Eighty-Eight Brewing Company makes beers in the same spirit of excitement for what’s next. Always big flavors, sometimes a little weird, best enjoyed together.
Here for a Long Time
Here for a Good Time
- Great Outdoors Spruce Tip IPA | 6.6%
- Purple Rain Milkshake IPA | 6.5%
- Good Morning Coffee Stout | 5.4%
- Apple Sauce Dry Cider | 6.0%
- Ay Caramba! Margarita Gose | 5.6%
- Summer Storm Dark Kettle Sour | 5.0%
- Summer Camp Crush Sangria Sour | 5.0%
- Fuzzy Peach Peach NEPA | 5.5%
- Princess Daisy White Wine Saison | 6.5%
- New Wave New England IPA | 7.0%
- 8 Track Brett Table Beer | 7.0%