Yard Sale New Zealand Pilsner
Paradise Skis Collab
Yard Sale New Zealand Pilsner is a crisp little brew that brings the après even without the ski. A concoction that pairs Pilsner and 2-row malts together with all our favourite New Zealand raised hops (Nelson Sauvin, Motueka, Pacific Sunrise, and Riwaka). This slightly bitter pilsner will have you dreaming of fresh citrus, tropical fruits and bluebird days!
Brewed in collaboration with Calgary's own Paradise Skis.
- First brew Oct 6 2022
- Alcohol 5.0%
- IBU 30
- Appearance Pale yellow, clear, dense foam, nice lacing.
- Aroma Citrus, tropical fruit, berries, mandarin, lemon, with slight earthy/herbal notes.
- Flavour Slight breadiness, boasting fresh citrus and tropical fruit.
- Mouthfeel Crisp and clean, with a smooth drinkability. Medium-high carbonation, low bitterness that doesn’t linger.
- Key ingredients Pilsner, 2-Row, Nelson, Riwaka, Pacific Sunrise, and Motueka hops, fermented on Nova Lager yeast.