Point Break Four Winds Collab
100 per cent pure adrenaline!
Point Break is the love child of your favourite wind-swept West Coast pals and your prairie home companions; a collaboration beer that captures the beauty of thiolized yeast, special malts and a little bit of brew-trickery. This Small IPA is one hundred percent pure adrenaline!
- First brew Sep 15 2022
- Alcohol 4.3%
- IBU 38
- Appearance Deep gold, with a thick white head. Slightly hazy, due to the nature of the yeast (this yeast strain is a thiolized version of our house hazy strain, FYI!)
- Aroma Citrus fruit, pine/resin, tropical and stone fruits. Subtle notes of grain and honey.
- Flavour Bright citrus fruits, pine, semi sweet, tropical fruit, light breadiness.
- Mouthfeel Light bodied, medium-high carbonation, west coast water profile. Very easy drinking. Low perceived bitterness, but slightly lingering.
- Key ingredients 2-row and Bru Malt. Cascade, Centennial, Amarillo, and Citra hops. Fermented on Omega Cosmic Punch yeast.