Cutlass Supreme West Coast IPA w/ Orange Peel
send it '88.
For @vinearts 10th anniversary, we got together and made a beautiful beast that goes up to 88MPH and takes unleaded fuel only! Introducing the Cutlass Supreme West Coast IPA w/ Orange Peel.
- First brew Aug 22 2022
- Alcohol 6.5%
- IBU 60
- Appearance Clear, gold, with a slight copper hue. White head.
- Aroma Orange, grapefruit, citrus fruits
- Flavour Finishes quite dry, with a hint of citrus sweetness, orange, and citrus flavors, slightly bready
- Mouthfeel Medium bodied, bitter, high carbonation.
- Key ingredients Pilsner, Bru Malt, Munich, chinook T90, Amarillo T90, Eclipse T90, Amarillo Cryo, Sweet Orange peel
- Collab Vine Arts