Born to Run Collab with Born Brewing
Baby, we were born to run!
Brewed with a whole C-Suite of hops (Columbus, Cascade, Chinook & Citra) then fermented on the '88 house lager yeast, this India Pale Lager has all the easy drinking lager taste with the hop profile of a West Coast IPA. Tropical, bitter, smooth and crushable.
- First brew Jul 29 2022
- Alcohol 5.5%
- IBU 65
- Appearance Clear, gold, with a slight copper hue. White head.
- Aroma Citrus fruit, pine, slight bread, tropical/stone fruits.
- Flavour Semi-sweet, citrus and tropical fruit notes, slight malt flavour.
- Mouthfeel Light bodied, medium-high carbonation, bitterness that is balanced and welcome.
- Key ingredients Pilsner, Bru Malt, Caramel Steam, Centennial, Chinook, Cascade, Columbus, Citra hops.