Eighty-Eight Brewing Company is looking to hire a full-time Brewery Assistant!
Reporting directly to our two head brewers, this role will primarily be responsible for packaging beer in bottles, cans and kegs to start, but with attitude, raditude and aptitude, there will be plenty of opportunity to expand in other areas. Hard work and odd hours will be required, but in return there will be super fun brewery perks and the chance to be part of a growing and very rad team.
- Responsible for packaging of beer in bottles, cans and kegs to meet the brewery’s production schedule
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the brewery, equipment, tanks, kegs and more
- Operate brewery equipment in a safe, clean, and efficient manner
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures to meet quality specifications
- Thoroughly document and communicate completed work and upcoming tasks
- With direction from the head brewers, coordinate the schedule of several packaging staff
- Physical ability to repeatedly lift 55 lb objects and maneuver a mean pallet jack
Attitude & Skills
- Huge passion for craft beer, quality and a curiosity for how it happens
- Attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Good with hard work, flexible shifts, and odd hours, including early mornings
- Experience in a brewery or beverage packaging capacity is a nice to have, but not required