Eighty-Eight Brewing Company is looking to hire a full-time Cellarperson! Reporting directly to our production manager, this role will primarily be responsible for tank management, CIP/sanitization of vessels, transfers, dry-hops, packaging beer in cans and kegs, along with storage and organization of product and materials in the warehouse. Hard work and odd hours will be required, but in return there will be super fun brewery perks such as beer, more beer and being part of a growing and very rad team.
- The nitty gritty
- Responsible for clean and safe monitoring and progression of green beer through to finished packaged product to meet the brewery’s production schedule
- Tank management (QCs, dumps, hopping, transfers)
- Sanitization of fermenters and bright tanks along with routine maintenance
- Yeast management (harvesting, cell counts, monitoring fermentation)
- Physical ability to repeatedly lift 55 lb objects and maneuver a mean pallet jack
- Team player
- Documentation and communication of the status of multiple production batches simultaneously in coordination with the rest of the back-of-house team directly, through reports and in EKOS
- Operate brewery equipment in a safe, clean, and efficient manner
- Ability to multitask and change priorities on the fly
Attitude & Skills
- Beer, beer, beer!
- Huge passion for craft beer, quality and curiosity of the foundations of what makes that happen
- Experience in a brewery or beverage processing
- Attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Experience and certification operating a forklift is a nice to have
- Ability to work unsupervised while maintaining safety and quality standards
- Good with hard work, flexible shifts and odd hours including early mornings and weekends
Interested candidates please email email@example.com with “Cellarperson” somewhere in the subject line and a resume attached. We will be accepting applications until August 9th, 2021 at which point successful candidates will be contacted for interviews.