Eighty-Eight Brewing Company is looking to hire a part time (24-30 hrs / wk) delivery driver & brand ambassador! Reporting directly to our Sales Coordinator & Director of Sales, this role will primarily be responsible for delivering beer in and around our great city two days per week, with the occasional on-site tasting events at liquor stores, bars, restaurants and trade shows. Hard work and sometimes odd hours will be required, but in return, there will be super fun brewery perks such as beer, more beer and being part of a growing and very rad team.
- Huge passion for craft beer, not only drinking it, but talking about it as well!
- Attention to detail
- Good with hard work, flexible shifts and odd hours including possible early mornings or late evenings
- Experience with courier / delivery work & working knowledge of the city are considered an asset
- Outgoing, personable and comfortable chatting with people one on one or in a small group
- ProServe certified (or willing to acquire)
As a delivery driver...
- Responsible for printing off and picking / loading the day’s beer orders for delivery
- Direct delivery to dozens of bars, restaurants and liquor store locations in Calgary and area including, but not limited to, Airdrie and Cochrane
- Valid class 5 driver’s license with clean abstract
- Physical ability to lift objects into and out of delivery van up to 135 lbs such as kegs
- Thoroughly document and communicate completed work to Sales Director on a daily basis
As a brand ambassador...
- Be stoked on the beer we make and confidently talk about it with new and existing customers
- Setup and manage occasional in-store tasting events
- Setup and manage occasional beer focused events such as Calgary / Edmonton Beerfest
- Occasional shifts pouring pints, bussing tables and running pizza in the taproom
- Helping to manage inventory in the cold room
- Assisting with tap line cleaning
- Washing kegs
Interested parties please email email@example.com
with a cover letter and resume.